- Jumpstart Nutrition Makeover Program
- On Site Corporate Detox Program
- Lunch and Learns
- Office Kitchen Makeover
- Health and Wellness Event Fairs
- Onsite Individual Consulting
Learning should be an interactive process and that’s why my rare 6 week program provides you with the ultimate platform —so that your employees never feel like they’re on their own.
With the right information, this program will help your employees:
- Put an end to years of confusion, information overload, and frustration
- Improve all aspects of their health and nutrition
- Teach them how to quickly lose weight (without starving themselves)
- Minimize risk of preventable diseases like cancer, heart disease, and diabetes
- Boost their self esteem and overall confidence
- Keep their energy levels bouncing high on a day-to-day basis
- Overcome fears, temptations, and former bad eating habits
- Control their health like never before
And much more!
The benefits for you as an employer would be:
- Preventing chronic diseases among your employees
- Lower absenteeism due to less stress and sickness
- Increase morale and commitment, contributing to a vigorous organization
- Instant increase in productivity as employees perform better at work
- Reduce the cost of healthcare since healthy employees would be less inclined to use disability insurance or take sick leave
“We brought Carla in for an 8-week nutrition/detox program at our company. Carla is very knowledgeable, presented great information and is very good at answering questions from the employees. Very favorable response from employees who attended the sessions. Many of them have incorporated whole food changes into their daily eating habits and others have made meaningful tweaks. Many commented how much they learned through the program.”–Horsley Bridge Partners, San Francisco The program utilizes a science-based approach that will change your employees’ relationship with food. It’s taught by an onsite nutritionist to support, encourage and educate employees, while improving the health and performance of your team—inside and outside of the office. See the weekly detailed program and topics here.Put simply, investing in employees’social, mental and physical health pays off.
6 week program includes:
- Initial Consultation: Understanding and assessing company’s and employees’needs and goals with program.
- Recommendations, suggestions, and ideas on local and healthy lunches, snacks and catering options.
- Six one hour lectures over a six week course, including handouts.
- Progress tracker with weekly weigh-ins and body fat monitoring for every participant (optional).
- Weekly health newsletter that includes nutrition/health tips and recipes.
- Local resources in San Francisco and helpful shopping list for staple foods.
- Sample meal plans and recipes to support health goals and diet recommendations.
- One hour of onsite private consultation appointments per week for employees (20 minute slots suggested).
Schedule An Appointment Today to Discuss Your Companies Goals and Get Your Team on the Right Track!
Redefining the Detoxification Experience- Simple- Convenient- Effective
Did you know that:
- More than 80,000 chemicals are introduced into the world each year?
- Your indoor environment is likely TWICE as polluted as your outdoor environment?
- The average adult has roughly 700 different contaminants present in their body?
- The average infant is born with more than 200 toxins?
We live in an increasingly toxic environment. Many toxins are abundant in the environment today and did not exist 30 years ago. These new toxins include certain pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals that can enter the body through food, water, and air supplies. These toxins can and often do become trapped in the body’s organs and tissues, which over time can negatively impact health, vitality, work performance, overall wellness, and may contribute to the development of chronic illness. A detoxification program should be simple to complete, effective in outcome, and without concern for safety. By supporting the body’s natural two- phase process of detoxification, toxins can safely and effectively be cleared from the body.
Do you hear and see your employees struggling with:
- Trouble Focusing
- Mood/Memory Problems
- Weight Loss Resistance
- Muscle Aches/Weakness
- Multiple Chronic Health Issues
These symptoms can greatly impact the productivity and health of employees in the workplace.
Introducing the 21 Day PaleoCleanse Corporate Detox Program!
I have been running individual and group detox programs with clients for years, and am now bringing it to the work place where it is needed most! Make detox a no brainer and a safe and enjoyable experience while being supported and motivated by your colleagues. No starving, fasting, juice cleanses, or lemon and maple syrup metabolic disasters here. The goal of this program is to gently, slowly and effectively support the process of metabolic detoxification.
Why Paleo? Don’t let this word intimidate you. “Paleo” simply refers to a diet focused on quality, and for the time being, eliminates certain inflammatory and toxic foods to allow the body to effectively clean up and heal from any symptoms present. A nutritionist will come on site every week throughout the detox for education, support and to answer any questions that may arise throughout the cleanse. After the cleanse, we will show you how to properly reintroduce foods that were eliminated back into the diet to maintain your results.
Each detox kit comes with high quality professional supplement detox support:
PaleoCleanse Plus™Functional Food Powder:
- quality micronutrients to fuel detoxification pathways.
- Full multivitamin/ mineral for detoxification enzyme support.
- High levels of antioxidant support for safe detoxification.
- Fiber to support intestinal cleansing.
- Comprehensive array of herbs to promote optimal liver function.
- 18 grams of protein per serving to help maintain muscle during your detoxification program, and to fuel the liver enzyme systems that drive the detoxification process.
- Easy to digest protein comes from non -GMO, North American grown yellow peas, providing an excellent array of amino acids.
- Pleasant berry vanilla flavor with a wonderful, smooth texture; mixes easily in any beverage and convenient to take on the go!
- Free of dairy, gluten, and lactose; sweetened with the natural herb stevia.
- Detox support nutrients needed for safe and effective detox
- Detailed Program Guidebook which includes a supplement schedule, sample menus, and suggested food and snack options
Company and Employees Beneﬁts include:
- Increased energy
- Deeper, more restful sleep
- Reduced aches, stiffness and joint pain
- Improved effective weight loss
- Better focus and memory
- Improved digestion
- Decrease sick days, increase immune system
- Increase overall wellness
- Happier, more stable mood and energy throughout the day
Ready to get started? Please contact me if you would like to discuss or schedule our onsite detox program with your company.
Schedule An Appointment Today to Get Your Team on The Right Track!
- The Diet Stress Connection- How to manage stress through nutrition
- A New Medicine: The diet-disease connection
- Reclaiming Healthy Food from Bad Science
- Healthy Snacks- Recognize when to snack and healthier options to choose from
- Foundational keys to healthy eating
- Optimizing Digestion- Where health starts!
- Detox Demystified- How to detox safely
- Drink Your Way to Health- Hydrate the right way
- Fats: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Healthy Skin form the Inside Out
- Weight Loss the Natural Way
- Juicing for Health- How to juice for optimal health benefits
Please contact me if you would like to discuss or schedule a Lunch and Learn or other on site nutrition service.
Schedule a Presentation Today to Get Your Team on The Right Track!
Features and Benefits:
- Learn how to replace the “junk”with nutritious foods that taste great and makes everyone happy.
- Discover local, sustainable and healthy vendors that deliver right to your office and provide onsite services.
- Create a clean food environment that increases productivity instead of decreasing energy.
- Have your employees embrace seasonal, organic and fresh local produce.
- Get tips on healthy snacks, making nutritious food substitutions and what products are nutritionally superior to others.
- Embrace a variety of organic whole foods packed with nutrients.
- Discover new nutritious foods.
Ready to start? Please contact me if you would like to discuss or schedule an Office Kitchen Makeover or other on site nutrition service. 415-562-5179 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A scientifically based, modern design nutritional pyramid of how and what we should eat for a healthy diet, compared to the traditional model. Provides a nice visual for employees to understand how to balance particular foods.
- A nutrition/ health wheel with questions that creates interaction, challenges people, and has them leaving with a better understanding about food as it relates to health, and the truth around today’s biggest nutrition myths.
- Healthy and edible prizes and snacks for Q and A wheel.
- Handouts: The Healthy Shopping Guide- showing the foundations and better options in the grocery store: “Choose this, not that” and our Healthy SF Restaurant guide.
Contact Carla if you would like to discuss or schedule Wise Roots for a Health Fair event. email@example.com
Contact us if you would like to discuss or schedule Corporate Onsite Nutrition Consulting for your employees. firstname.lastname@example.org